Tracker Player is a tracker module player for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Xbox One and any other device running Windows 10. Module files were an important sound format introduced with Amiga, Atari and DOS computers and it’s still used now (here’s a link to Wikipedia).
Version 2.0 announcement video
Tracker Player Version 2.0 r1 (Alpha) Changelog:
- Updated for Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
- Now supports Xbox One platform.
- Better support for Xbox One gamepad.
- better volume slider, especially for touchscreen devices.
- Better audio engine. Now it’s possible to choose one from automatic (adviced), XAudio2 (Used for Xbox One and Mobile) e NAudio (Better audio, PC Only)
- Added a new stile for the tile.
- New icons for any supported files.
- Better adaptive interfaces.
- New formats supported: (669, XM, S3M, MOD, IT, FAR, M15, MTM, ULT)
- Some MPT, MTPM and other modules may be supported now.
- Now the app is ready for more audio types.
- It’s possible to copy file informations.
- Paused audio glitch was fixed by using NAudio.
- Bugfix for endless modules (There may still be problems with XAudio2 driver).
- Reduced the amount of RAM used by this app.
- Volume value will be saved.
– Better playlist mamangement.
- New button to force fullscreen mode.
- More than 40 languages are now supported.
The app is free supported by a banner. You can remove the banner by purchasing the In-App purchase. The In-App purchase for this app is included for the 5$ Patreon reward. Check out my Patreon page here!